The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Starting Things Off With a Bang

Literally.

OMG, this is bad. Yesterday late afternoon I was the driver in an auto/bicycle collision. I won't give out details here due to potential legal liabilities, but please rest assured that the accident was minor. The bicyclist rode off without accepting medical attention (he had a scraped elbow but that was about it), but later went to the hospital to be checked, so an accident report was filed and now it's official. The bike is probably ok, though I'm not certain, and my car has a couple little dents (doesn't matter).

As you might expect, I am very, very upset about this. Hell, I couldn't even bring myself to "enjoy" the Game 7 playoff loss of my beloved Buffalo Sabres! (now that's saying something)

I started the paperwork rolling at the insurance company, and I hope that no major repercussions come of this.

Now, with your kind permission, I think I'll go off and cry a little more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

OMG! That is scary.

6/02/2006 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home