The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Hanging In There with the Proverbial Noose Around My Neck

{mood: despondent}
{listening to: my kids playing Lego Star Wars (again)}


If you haven't read the previous two posts yet, please do so before reading this.

More talking to the insurance company today. And I'm expecting to have to explain it all again to a third representative from the company tomorrow. My neighbor told me that the police were outside my house this morning before I was up, but they didn't knock or ring the doorbell, and they haven't called me or been back, so I'm not sure what's up. I don't think they needed a statement from me, but I can't be sure.

As is my tendency when feeling extremely down, I took to the Internet for a while today and added a couple little things to the blog. This afternoon I sent out an email to RL and blog friends inviting them back.

I found that my address book is woefully out of date (I don't even have addresses for a number of them) and also woefully small (partially because family are NOT invited to this blog - no waaaaay not in a million years). It's my own fault for not putting in the required effort to maintain relationships. Damn my solitary tendencies!

Let's face it. Right now, I'm desperately in need of a little consolation. Terrible way to start things off. But there it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home