The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Friday, June 02, 2006

A Little Sunshine Never Hurts...

{mood: significantly better (for the moment)}

I looked at my blog this afternoon after sending the email out and found a lonely looking blog. After making my last post I checked again.

Thank you!

It's great to hear from you! Heaven knows I really need it.

BTW feel free to let others know I'm here if you think they would want to know (as I said, I don't have all the contact info that I would like).

I'm looking forward to spending time with friends this evening (and I got a babysitter yeah!). It will be good to get out of the house rather than sitting home moping and worrying.

1 Comments:

Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Cool beans!

6/02/2006 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home