The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Short Treatise on Ironing

'Cause that's what I'm doing right now. Ok, not right right now, when I'm blogging. That would be dangerous.

I hate ironing! If you wanted to torture me, all you would have to do is put me in a room with a couple thousand shirts and tell me that I couldn't leave until I had ironed all of them.

I don't just hate ironing, I'm really bad at it too. I'm far better at pressing wrinkles into shirt sleeves than removing them. Let's just say it's one of my special talents.

I'm probably so bad at it because no one ever taught me the right way to do it. Good grief, I'm 34 years old and I can't properly press a shirt! (Or put on eyeliner either, but that's for another day). Maybe if I look on the Internet I can find an Ironing for Stupid Idiots site.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home