The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Short Treatise on Stupidity

Someone will read this one, anyway!

Several days ago I'm driving up Eggert Rd. near home in the TOT. It's a smaller sort of major road, and the speed limit is 30 mph there. I'm in the left lane doing my usual 33-34 mph, and a guy in the right lane nearby who is probably topping 40. A town cop comes up behind me, and goes around me on the right. All three of us end up stopped at a traffic light - me in the left lane, the other guy in the right lane, and the police car behind him.

The light goes green and that guy in the right hand lane takes off like a shot. About 3 seconds later, police lights flashing. Ha ha you dunderhead, didn't you see him right behind you? The cop even gave you a second chance to redeem yourself because he could have pulled you over a minute before!

Oh, that just made my day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home