The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Fixin' Up My Messes

It's about time that I went and fixed up that mess I made with my column widths due the 2996 9/11 tribute. Whee. Yay for me.

Unfortunately I had to delete a couple lines from the "credits" of that post, so if the authors of those two sites come looking (highly unlikely)- I did not intend to steal your content unacknowledged, and if you want me to I can come up with something.

There. That should cover my ass.

Speaking of fixin' up my messes, I really, really should do some major cleaning. Ugh. A couple of the blogs that I read are hosted by major neat freaks. I wish I was like that, I really do. I mean, I'm not a slob (although I used to be, ask anyone who saw my sophomore-year dorm room - two major slobs should *not* live together LOL) but I just don't find any inspiration from scrubbing and decluttering and the like. In short, it's just no fun. Despite helpful advice from Disney to "whistle while you work" and that "a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down".

I'd better get to work. *sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger Trebuchet said...

Yay for neat freaks! I gotta say, decluttering is only rewarding after about a quarter of clutterizing. Then, when the mess gets nearly unbearable, that's when the throwing away and scrubbing become your salvation.

You can do it, dear. I know you can.

9/20/2006 6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And DH would appreciate it too if Zipper and Rascal's messes weren't all over when he comes home from a long day at the office

9/26/2006 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home