The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday Zipper!



Zipper, I can't believe how independent you've become during the last year. You aren't bothered one bit by going off by yourself to pre-K. "Bye, Mom! See you later!" Almost every day I see you mastering a new task or accomplishing something that you couldn't do before. And you are always doing it with a smile! I've never known a child as happy as you.

Please, keep asking me for hugs whenever you want them, because I know that in just a few short years you won't want them so much anymore. You are still my little boy, but not for much longer.

Have a fun day today! I know you are looking forward to celebrating with your class, and then later at home with your family. I'll be sure to have everything you wanted for your party - balloons, streamers, cake, ice cream, presents, and the happy birthday song.

I love you so much! Happy birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

4 is fun, wait till 5.

9/13/2006 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home