The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Summer, Where Art Thou?

I'm very, very tired and headachy, but happy to say that I officially survived the weekend. It was nice getting together with the family and friends, but I am still amazed at how exhausted one can get from having a good time.

No, I take that back. Pretty During the last four days there have been 4-5 small children (including my own of course) in constant run-and-yell mode pretty much wherever I've been. No wonder I still have a headache! LOL

Today's partly a day to get my crap back together, but there won't be much time for that even because the guys are coming for Dungeons & Dragons. I always look forward to the game, but some days (meaning today) I'd rather just be asleep on the couch. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to muster the righteous wrath demanded of my character today.

First day of school tomorrow! [ShadowAngel does her Happy Dance] What am I going to do with TWO WHOLE HOURS to myself five days per week?

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

School on Tuesday???

9/04/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Ppppttthhh! What am I, half a year older than you? :-)

9/06/2006 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home