The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Victory!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I got a pre-K slot for Zipper at Rascal's school! So *ahem* it bears saying again:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

We had to take a morning slot, so it's not ideal, but it's a lot better than the shenanigans that I would have had to go through to make things work at the other school.

Unfortunately, it means getting up 20 minutes earlier, because pre-K starts before the elementary classes, and for the same reason, I have a very minor dilemma because the elementary students are not allowed in the building until 15 minutes after pre-K starts. So I'm not sure what I'm going to be able to do with Rascal in the interim. You can be sure that we do not want to be standing outside the school every morning once the weather starts turning to typical Buffalo wintry crap.

But I'll take it! Oh, that is such a load off my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home