The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

You Mean It Didn't Go "Smash"?

In the category of lucky things that happened to ShadowAngel...

I knocked over my wine glass yesterday as I was going to wash it - from the counter...into the bottom rack of the dishwasher. Eeek! The glass landed securely between the prongs of the lower rack, entirely unharmed.

I am thanking my lucky stars for that one, because it would have been awful cleaning out broken glass from the dishwasher.

btw, I know I've been remiss in my blog reading in the past week - my apologies, but things had been crazy with VBS and the picnicky weekend and my mom in town. Got to get back into the swing of things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home