The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

ShadowAngel Tries the Back Door to Fixing The Pre-K Situation

I've come up with an idea on how to resolve Zipper's Pre-K schedule problem. Pre-K orientation is next week. Zipper's orientation is a few days after the orientation at Rascal's school, so I'm going to show up at the orientation at Rascal's school to try and make a trade directly with the parents there (or at least I'll and enlist the teacher's help).

I figure that with 40 kids between the two classes at Rascal's school I should be able to find somebody in a position where they would be happy to switch with me. Wish me luck, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home