The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A Message Primarily Directed To But Not About AZJade

Hi babe! Normally I'd do this through emaiil, but it's got some info that other readers might want to see. Come visit more often - I miss you! (Curse those busy real and virtual lives you have LOL).

OK. Blogger Beta is the latest and greatest blog management and editing tools for Blogger. The thing is, it states explicitly that if you switch to using the beta the change is permanent. And it's a *beta*, not a finished product, which means:

Ooooh! Cool new features! Ooooh. New bugs.

Sometimes these things are worth the bother, sometimes not.

Now about those damned pop-ups. Yes, I know. Ugh. I have to keep my pop-up blocker on all the time or it's just maddening. I clear out my system about once a month with Ad-Aware, but it's not picking up everything, or I'm picking up the script over and over again from someplace in my usual Internet rounds. I suppose I should try digging it out again, but I'm happy to take suggestions. Please, oh God please, help me out here people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home