The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Worry All Around

Worry 1: My parents and my nephew are driving up here tomorrow from SC. Ernesto is scheduled to hit them in a couple hours, and their driving path, unless they change it drastically, will take them north along the projected path of the storm. I need to call them now.

Worry 2: (far more minor) Tae Kwon Do testing is just 6 hours away, and, with little to distract me, I am a wreck. It's mostly because I had a really bad class yesterday - nothing was going right. I know: confidence, focus, and all that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

Good luck on the test and safe driving for the family.

8/31/2006 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home