The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Now I've Gone and Done It!

In my foolish haste last night I gave the blog address out to a couple people from Tae Kwon Do. ;-)

Hi, ladies! The posts you are looking for are "A Little Sweetness, A Little Rage" from 9/6, and "Rampant Capitalism 101" from 8/23. But of course feel free to peruse the rest of the blog as you like, and I would be thrilled to read your comments.

Not to sound like a suck-up, but it is so much fun hanging out with you guys outside after class! I hope Chelsea didn't get into too much trouble though... :-( Maybe I'll talk with her father and see if he'll reconsider (gosh, makes me sound a like teenager myself there). After all, what am I going to do without Chelsea to drag me through the curriculum on Tuesday night? I'd take twice as long at every belt rank! LOL

Definitely we should go out sometime. Sorry I can't do Thursdays at Fridays though! It's my choir practice night, and I'm in the handbell choir too, so if I don't show up nobody plays my notes.

I also recommend Rambled Musings to you, written by a fellow TKD student. You should read about what they talk about after class there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

My son's the student, we are a bunch of parents that have odd thoughts

9/20/2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Really? For some reason I thought you did it too, and that you just didn't like to talk about yourself so much. LOL

Shows what I know!

9/21/2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Oh, but my recommendation of your blog still stands, of course. *wink*

9/21/2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Michael F Harris said...

If I had the time I would, some of the parents in the group do take class.

9/21/2006 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home