The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Business? As Usual?

The "regulars" know that I've been a SAHM for a while - almost 7 years now (since a couple months before the birth of my eldest). For the last couple years I've been tossing around the idea of taking my soapmaking hobby to the business realm - craft fairs and the like to start, plus a few more ideas floating around in that near-vaccuum I call a head.

I saw that SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) was having a seminar a few minutes from my home on Starting a Home-Based Business. So I went, and I found the seminar to be very informative. It's given me the confidence to believe that I can go through with this, although it will take a lot of thinking and planning to be certain. There's another seminar I want to go to in July, and I'd like to have some firm decisions made by late August.

I'm excited, and a little anxious, but let's get this party started!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home