The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Friday, July 28, 2006

One Disappearing Rascal

OMG I can't believe that I forgot to post this earlier!

A few days ago I was in here on the computer being a bad parent while the boys were watching TV. After a while I finish up and go into the living room. I ask Zipper, "Where's Rascal?" He shrugs, so I go look upstairs.

No Rascal.

I look outside. No Rascal!

As utter panic begins to set in, my BIL comes walking up to my door with Rascal in tow. Thank goodness!

Apparently my darling little 6-year-old, without telling me, decided to walk to his grandmother's house half a mile away.

Dear readers, take heart in the fact that I did not strangle my boy on the spot! It's not even that I don't trust Rascal (to cross streets safely, and to not get lost on the way) but that I don't trust the rest of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home