The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Damn Dick's!

I ended up gettting that UnderArmour sports bra at Dick's after all. I went over to the Galleria Mall to go to Galyan's for it. When the heck did Dick's buy out Galyan's? I don't remember reading anything about it!

Grrrr... I hate giving Dick's my money... at least the service at the mall location was better.

Oooh, oooh, it sounds like the high school guys are playing rugby in the elementary school field next to my house. Oh, boy, hot teenage guys to check out! See ya later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

Ummmmmm. Dick's bought them out almost 18 months ago. They closed the Dick's on Union Road last year.

Have fun in your sports bra with the young boys.

7/23/2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Hey, I don't get out to the Galleria often (maybe twice a year). Cut me a little slack, huh? :-P

The rugby game is the annual meeting between the Ken-Ton district team and some team from England. It's been going on for 3 or 4 years now. Ken-Ton always gets its butt whupped, but that's not what's it's all about, of course. International goodwill and the like.

7/23/2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Oh, damn it Jade, if I'd known I would have brought my camera! Besides hubby was there and I bet he would wonder. LOL They were awfully cute guys though!

7/24/2006 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home