The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Would You Believe...

what I found at Wegmans (a local grocery store chain) tonight? There in a bin in the produce section was...

TRUFFLES!

That's right, honest to goodness, dug out of the ground by trained pigs truffles. Selling at the low, low price of...

$399.99/lb.

No kidding.

I was soooooo tempted to toss one into a produce bag and weigh it just to see how much one tuffle costs. I bet it's something like 20 bucks.

Holy cow, these things were accessible! If I had them in my store, I'd at least lock them up inside a display case or something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home