The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Catching My Breath

Whew! I survived! All the boys were good, and the baby mostly slept through the night - I woke him up in the middle of the night because I happened to be awake, and then he slept until 7 AM (yay!).

Random, you were right btw. I was doing pretty well on the caffeine thing, limiting it to two beverages/day until yesterday. With the four boys there I needed every bit of chemically-based stimulation to keep up with them! But I'm back on track today.

But now I'm absolutely drained from the events of the past week. I'm not complaining - parties and family gatherings and the like are great, but I'm *tired*! Zipper was up early but Rascal slept until 10, and I conked out on the couch for most of the morning. Needless to say, I didn't get the boys to track today, and I honestly couldn't care less. I am determined to do nothing today. *sigh* Well, maybe I'll go to tae kwon do.

Tomorrow we are going to my SIL's campsite in Canada for the day. Hopefully that will be relaxing, but I doubt it. There's talk of going to the Geneseo Air Show this weekend, but we aren't sure yet. Then the craziness starts up again late next week with the family back in town for a wedding.

It's probably best that I hide my head under the blankets for a day or two...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home