The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Arrrggh!!! OK! I'm still up!

I've reached one of those funky altered states of conciousness now.

Here's a (very) little something inspired by Oni:

3:22 AM

I awoke, and thought of you.
And rain.
And poetry.


Hey, I said it was very little.

Besides, it was the only one I could remember off the top of my head. I wrote some stuff a few months ago. Maybe I'll put it up if I can find it again.

This would seem to me like a good time to sit and write some poetry, but I think instead I'll make my wisdom check and shut down the computer. Really. Because if I'm not asleep within 30 minutes, I'll have to seriously consider staying up. Bad things, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home