The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Miscellany for All!

{mood:tired}
{wanting to listen to: Hubby's new IPod!}


Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there!

My little guys were up really, really early this morning (after I was up really, really late last night, of course). I headed them off from waking Daddy up so early by taking them to the grocery store, where they picked out donuts, and then they surprised Daddy with breakfast in bed and their presents. Later this afternoon it's off to the SIL's for a nice little BBQ.

I think I've found a balance here with my blogging and blog reading. I don't feel pressured to keep up anymore. I'll post when I want, and read once or twice a week, and by this method the entire world shall achieve harmony and peace. :-)

I really need to find some pictures to put up on here. The problem is that I can't seem to find any good recent pictures of myself! That's what happens when you are the one taking most of the pictures.

Let me tell you, I am *so* jealous of some of the good-looking blogs you guys have. Where do I get me some of that?


[Shoutout to mghy2k: Heck, I wish I could sign up for the Tae Kwon Do camp! Kids get to have all the fun... But actually I think that's probably not an option this summer. The 6-year-old (pseudonymed "Rascal" here) is in Little Tigers because he's a little focus-challenged. He's not ready for the camp. And the 3-year-old (pseudonym "Zipper"), well, he's only 3. I am looking forward to that track program though (although I'll be spending a fortune on sunscreen).]

Have a loverly day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home