The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Everyday Strangeness

You know how toast always seems to land butter-side down?

I had a cinnamon roll on a plate to go into the microwave when, clumsy thing that I am, I dropped the plate. "Damn i-"

But wait! Yes, indeed, the plate is face down on the floor, thankfully unbroken. But the cinnamon roll...

unbelievabily, is in my hand. Somehow, without realizing it, I caught it on the way down!

I think I just used up my karma for the week...

1 Comments:

Blogger Random said...

I hate to tell you this, but karma had nothing to do with it. You know I believe strongly in both karma and luck, but I can tell you from experience that did not have much to do with either. As you practice more martial arts you will find things like that happening to you on a regular basis. Afterwards you will be able to look back and see what you did, but in the moment it will be action without thougt. Think of it as a fringe bebift to a good choice in workout programs.

6/14/2006 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home