The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Had the Weirdest Dream...

I don't often remember my dreams, but this one was a doozy!

I was going to visit my mother, and apparently one of us must of lived far, far away because I had to travel through Vienna, Austria to get there. I get to my mother's home and she is visibly pregnant! She tells me that she has been going through fertility treatments and finally was sucessful, so now she is expecting quintuplets!

So right there I lay into her: "What are you thinking? You're 55 years old! You've already had 4 kids, why would you want to have 5 more, and all at once! Don't you remember what taking care of babies was like? If you're having 5, they're probably going to be premature, and they'll be in the hospital for a long time! And there's a fair chance you'll be dead before they're grown!"

I left without looking for her reaction, and hopped on the first plane home (through Vienna again).

Total, utter weirdness...

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

Thanks for stopping by. OP is a good school until you get on Master Yoo's bad side.

6/13/2006 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home