The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Ok, not trains, but the title's not catchy without them.

My mother was trying to make me feel better (I think) by telling me she was in a fenderbender the other day. Nothing major, thank goodness, but she was rather upset. Apparently this was caused by some idiot gigundo SUV driver trying to push their way into a parking lot through a narrow driveway that my mother's vehicle was already occupying.

Now the hubby is off to Roanoke, VA today. He calls me between flights from NC to let me know that things are ok, and he's got about an hour until his final leg. Apparently he turned on his computer to do some work, lost track of time, and missed his flight! Schmuck. LOL

Since the next flight wasn't for several more hours, Roanoke's only 150 miles away, and he was scheduled to meet up with his boss in a few hours, he rented a car and drove the rest of the way. See, we can't always blame it on the airlines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home