The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Girls, Parties, and Other Such Nonsense

The teenagers we hosted left Wednesday morning. After their trip to Niagara Falls Tuesday they were rather tired out and weren't inclined to really do anything, so we stayed in and watched _The Matrix_, which only one of them had previously seen. Anyway, it was a pleasure having them, and I hope they enjoyed their stay.

This weekend I have three parties to go to. Three! And I turned down a fourth invitation! Why does everything have to happen all at once? In fairness, one of them is a birthday party for my son's friend. I shouldn't complain though - it's *awfully* nice to have a social life once in a while.

(And yes, guys, I very much enjoyed the campfire last night, I'm not leaving you out)

[Shoutout to mfhy2k: They canceled finals?! WTH? And people wonder why families don't want to live in the city, or they choose to send their kids to private schools. It's madness, I tell you!]

More posting coming right up! Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

No finals meant if you got and or better in the first 2 quarters you could miss the last 2 quarters and pass with a 65. They have strange rules.

6/24/2006 11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home