The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Slowly Turn Around, and Put Down the Newspaper...

Sometimes I think that I should be more careful about what I read in the newspaper. I'm terribly sensitive about some articles, primarily those about children who meet horrible ends or are abused. It's *awful*. I cry over these kids. It's the stuff of my nightmares. And while I can't quite say that there's *nothing* that I can do about these terrible situations, is it really worth the heartache and anxiety? I should stop as soon as I see the headline.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

I read about the kid on the Ferris Wheel and couldn't believe how that could happen.

6/26/2006 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home