The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Lonely Little ShadowAngel!

Awwww!!! Pity party for me!!! :-)

This blog has been pretty darn quiet in the comments department for a while, so I can only assume that I'm unpopular. What else is new?

No, no, it's ok. I'm well aware that some of my readers are lurkers, and that some readers simply haven't been online much lately.

I suppose I'll have to face reality - that I'm not going to be some net goddess unless I get out there and start reading other blogs and all that other networking sort of nonsense.

The question is, is that what I want to do? That's what got me in the morass that caused me to abandon my first blog. It's too darn easy to spend too much time online (especially with stupid dialup). But at the same time it would be nice to know that someone's actually listening and that I'm not just screaming out into the void.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

I hear and understand. You need high speed internet. Then you can check on 3 or 4 blogs at a time.

7/20/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

*guilty* You've been great about commenting on my blog even though my posting is so random and I haven't been returning the favor. Will you forgive me?

Still on dial-up?! There is just no way I could do that. I see highspeed as a necessary expense.

7/20/2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Awww, you're forgiven, Wendy lady! Hey, you are one of the busiest people I know - I can't blame you for not getting here often!

7/21/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger One Scrappy Gal said...

I'm a lurker but posting a comment so you won't be sad. :)

I found you because we share a similar hobby...scrapbooking! :)

7/27/2006 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home