The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Let Today's Meeting of the Mutual Appreciation Society Begin!

Some of you may have noticed that I was named Girlz Blog of the Day yesterday on Blog Of The Day! Hey, go check it out - it's a good site and I found some interesting stuff out there in blogland! It's a lot better than hunting randomly for a good blog (trust me, I know).

In that vein (vane? oh, whatever), let me direct you to a hilarious story by Trebuchet at Legwarmers. I think she has instantly become worthy of my blogroll with the tale: "My Best Friend Pooped Her Bikini: A True Story and the Birth of a Nickname".

As long as I'm here, I also may as well direct you to Jade's post on the 2996 9/11 rememberance project. I've already signed up myself, and I hope you do too.

Oooh, oooh, one more! You have to check out the story of One Red Paperclip, brought to my attention by Three Headed Dragon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home