The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Ouch, That Must Hurt!

OMG, I can't tell this with a straight face, but I swear to you it happened just like this:

I was restringing my bass guitar yesterday, and I was having a bitch of a time with it. I'd never done it before, and I am sure that Smite is probably going to have a little chat with me this weekend about the proper way to do it.

Anyway, I wasn't paying close enough attention to what I was doing when I was replacing the highest string and (I bet Smite's already guessed the punchline)...

I overstretched my G-string and it snapped!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I told my church choir exactly that at last night's rehearsal and they were ROFL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home