The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Template Madness!

So instead of posting I've been working on a new template for the last couple days. Foolishly I decided to make the jump to Blogger Beta, and I'm kind of regretting it, because the good folks at Blogger have changed the fundement of their blog template. Which, of course, immediately starting causing my old-style, third-party template to go crash on an unpredictable basis.

Therefore a brand-spankin'-new template is in order, and, never being satisfied with the canned offerings provided by Blogger, I'm trying to build my own from scratch. Ok, not quite from scratch, it is indeed modified from a Blogger canned template (I'm not good enough to do otherwise).

But it's coming along nicely, and I should get a basic version of it up here today or tomorrow. I'm still experimenting and seeing if I can get some cool goodies working, but since it's largely trial-and-error, we'll have to see what happens.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home