The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Aw, Why Can't I Go To Vegas Too?

Ironwolf will be zipping off to Las Vegas today for a few days for a conference.

I wanna go too! *whine*

Actually, we knew that this was coming up for a while, and I had intended on going with him, but my mother-in-law finally found a job not long ago, depriving us of the necessary child care.

*sigh* It's better that my MIL has a job than that I get to go to Vegas.

Of course, that doesn't mean that I'm not jealous (on top of all the usual worrying I do when Ironwolf is traveling)!

Oh, well, I guess it's fair play, since I got to go to Vegas last time without him. But I was traveling with my mother-in-law, which means {begin sarcasm} lots of wild and crazy fun {end sarcasm}.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home