The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More Template Madness!

OK, I gave in and put up an inadequate version of the new template.

My blog crashed the browser three times in a row, so I figured I shouldn't wait because people simply might not be able to read the blog if I didn't do it.

Not that I have all that many readers, of course. *wink*

So rest assured that this is far from the finished product, and bear with me if things look strange over the next few days.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Mz. Gydnew said...

My templates are kind of temporary as well. Of course, now that I've said that, I won't ever get around to fixing them. LOL!

I love your header image! Very cute.

9/26/2006 5:58 PM  
Blogger Michael F Harris said...

TOO MUCH PINK.

9/26/2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger ShadowAngel said...

Ppppttthh! What's wrong with pink? Just because you're a manly man.... :-p

But since I don't want to scare you away with my shocking pink sidebar, do you like this color better?

Yeah, I know, my column graphics are still messed up, I'm getting to it (eventually).

9/27/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger Michael F Harris said...

Much better!!!!!!!!

9/27/2006 4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home