The Slightly Mad Housewife Rides Again!

The continuing saga of a chick with small children trying to find sanity in an insane world, and largely failing.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wisdom Check!

I really need to lay off the nerdy Dungeons and Dragons catchphrases. Wouldn't want anyone to think that I was uncool! LOL

Wisdom check made: While shopping at BJ's (the wholesale club) today I successfully resisted buying the 12 lb. bag of baking soda! Yes, I need baking soda, but not a couple years' supply...

Wisdom check failed: I scrubbed my upstairs bathroom top to bottom today (a horrible, tedious, 4-hour process, literally ceiling to floor). And since my shower curtains were nasty, I threw them into the washing machine. Uh, yeah, it didn't work out well. My nice downstairs shower curtain came through with a rip of a few inches in it. My cheapola upstairs shower curtain was shredded.

Shredded!

No kidding! The washing machine literally tore it into strips, which were all tangled and knotted with each other. Now I'll have to go buy a new one (duh). Stupid stupid stupid...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael F Harris said...

What do you thin of this idea?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/worldclass/

10/04/2006 9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home